Spring Wishlist

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Spring Wishlist


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blusher in Radiant Magenta.
I was on a no blush buy but that soon went of the window after seeing pictures of this stunning blusher. Described as a "golden fuchsia combined with radiant light powder for a Summer glow". How can I resist? The colour alone stole my heart. This is, without a doubt, my favorite beauty release so far this year.

Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne
It's officially Spring and here I am lusting after an Autumnal scent ... Typical. Mind you I haven't even had a sniff of this yet but it's the scent I'm super excited to try so I better get to a Jo Malone store sharpish!

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl
This gorgeous cherry red lip pencil has been on my wishlist for so long now I think it's just time I bite the bullet and purchase it. The formula is matte but apparently non-drying. Sounds too good to be true but I'm looking forward to giving it a whirl and sporting this stunning shade with minimal makeup.

Essie Angel Food
Now that Winter is over It's time for me to start rocking Spring's lighter and prettier shades. I am still on the hunt for the perfect pale pink nail polish and Essie Angel Food may just be the shade I've been searching for. Fingers crossed the formula is a good'un.

Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumbing Lip Balm.
I am a lip balm junkie and seeing as my Nuxe Reve de Miel is running out (OK its only half empty) it's the perfect time to try a new one. A girl needs to be prepared, right? The price is eye watering expensive for a lip balm so all the Boots points I have been accumulating recently will come in very handy indeed.

 What's at the top of your beauty wishlist?

                  


8 comments:

  1. pretty blush, awesome list!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list! I literally want everything you want haha! You got great taste ;)

    xx Anine
    redlipsandbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have angel food it is amazing the perfect baby pink!!! Also if its not your fav try essies sugar daddy it is so pretty! Although it does need a few coats to get it fully opaque
    xx Alana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh can't wait to try out Angel food now and thanks for the rec hun :) x

      Delete
  4. Great post!)I like your blog))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to try the Hourglass blushes after seeing a few swatches though I think they'd be to sheer on my darker skin tone :( they don't seem very pigmented. The NARS shade looks gorgeous, I really want the lip pencil in 'red square' it's a gorgeous reddy orange x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete