Beauty Buyin'

Saturday, 4 January 2014



Hi guys! Happy new year! Gosh, I can't believe I haven't blogged for such a long time but I have been crazy busy with work, however I am back now and I am going to kick off my blogging return with a collective haul!

The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm has been at the top of my lust list for the longest time so I finally gave into the blogger hype and placed an order with Space NK for the most talked about cleanser in the blogging world!

I haven't purchased a new perfume for a while and as much as I love discovering new scents I decided to play it safe and purchase one that I previously owned- Christian Dior J'adore.....kinda wished I hadn't now because this floral-fruity scent doesn't smell as great as I remembered it for some reason. Oh well you win some you lose some! Not to worry though because my sisters will use it up as they adore this fragrance.

Another product I have been lusting after is Mac blusher in Frankly Scarlet and I am so glad I finally have this little beaut! I am not one to shy away from a bold blusher and this vivid red shade is right up my street! I haven't worn it yet but I am hoping it will give me a natural rosy flush......well that's the plan or it could go the other way and I'll end up looking like a clown lol! The key is to use a light hand and be gentle with application.

I ran out of my current mascara so I popped into Boots ( I could spend hours in there especially the one in Westfield Shepherd's Bush- best Boots in London!) I picked up the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara as I used to use this back in the day and I don't know why I strayed from it to be honest because it's a great mascara.

Obviously I couldn't go to Boots and not buy a nail polish..... I know I have a problem!  My obsession with Butter London Nail Lacquers is still going strong and the latest one to add to my stash is "Fiver". I just couldn't resist this pale pastel mint green shade which is super pretty but also looks really chic on the nails too.

Right I'm off to use my new EH cleansing balm, slap on a face mask and catch up on some YouTube videos. Let me know what you guys have been buying lately? Any good purchases?

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you blogging again :) I just started again after a few months break!

    Bree
    Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!:) I am definitely going to start blogging more frequently.

      Delete
  2. I just bought a red blusher too :) I think they're perfect for giving a healthy flush to the face!
    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep totally agree! Red blushers instantly makes skin look healthier!:)

    ReplyDelete