Summer Wishlist

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Summer Wishlist
Hi guys, today's post is showing you all the things I am currently lusting over.

Nars Blush In Taj Mahal
I had this blush previously in my collection but unfortunately it fell and shattered so naturally I need it back in my life and it's definitely time to pick up a new one.This is a bright burnt orange shade with shimmer that looks amazing on my skin tone. It just brightens up my skin and creates a gorgeous glow on the cheeks. Definitely a must-have for women of colour!

Nails Inc in Portabello
Any one else obsessed with coral nail polishes? I mean how pretty is this shade? I technically don't need another nail polish but this shade has got my name written all over it.
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch
Ahhh how gorgeous is this bag?  I love this vibrant purple shade,perfect for adding a pop of colour to an outfit. I l like the size of this bag because it will definitely make me downsize what I carry and only take the essentials because normally I carry everything but the kitchen sink lol! I also love how versatile this bag is because it has a removable strap so you can carry it as a clutch too.

 Clinique Chubby Stick in Plushest Punch
This is a pretty raspberry pink shade that is right up my street. This is the only product I've purchased of my wishlist and I can't wait to compare it with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.

 Stella & Dot Serpent Bangle
I fallen in love with Stella and Dot jewellery and I am totally obsessed with this vintage inspired serpent bangle.This looks great on it's own or layered with other bracelets for a arm candy party.

Turquoise Bubble Necklace
 I have been eyeing this for a while now. This is a great accessory to brighten up an outfit and instantly make it look dressy.These bubble necklaces come in a variety of colours but the turquoise one is by far my favourite.

What's on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the serpent bangle! It would actually look great with the jade necklace as well! Great wishlist(:

    I invite you to check out my new blog! More posts to come!
    thevintage-touch.blogspot.com

    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this witshlist, such bright gorgeous colours!

    New Follower ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this wishlist, I want everything on it too! Following you btw hope you follow back :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist :) I like the colour of lipstick :)
    xoxo

    www.dreamerlaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! You've easily made me want everything on this list! =)

    Erin, xx

    http://strawcherry21.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my mini Mac bag, you can actually get a lot in! That colour is lovely too, I have a tan one. I think I have Nails Inc portabello too but need to check my stash haha-you know you have too many polishes when you can't remember!!

    Thanks for sending your link-now following :-) xxxx

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to try the Nars blush!
    I'm yet to try any of the chubby sticks and I don't know why!! xo

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I want all of this too! The colors are just so bright and happy!
    By the way I just tagged you to do the Beauty Blog Tags!!! Please check my recent post for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wishlist! The purple clutch is so cute & I love the necklace. Turquoise has sucked me in lately! xx

    ReplyDelete