NOTD: Butter London "Primrose Hill Picnic"

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Hi guys, how are you all doing? Today I have a super quick nail of the day post to share with you. I recently purchased Butter London "Primrose Hill Picnic" from Boots and I am absolutely in love this hot pink shade. It's so pretty that I cannot stop looking at my nails lol! It's definitely a shade that makes me happy. This is the perfect pink for summer but it's also a shade that I will be wearing all year round.


This nail polish is opaque in two coats and has a cream finish. However it also has a gel-like quality which I adore.The other thing I love about Butter London nail polishes is that they are a 3 free company meaning they do not use harmful ingredients and their lacquers do not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP which is always a plus!


                What nail polish are you currently wearing?




14 comments:

  1. Oooo lovely shade! I haven't tried a butter London polish yet, but every review I've read on them sounds fab, I must give them a try.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have to at least try one, though they are pricey at £12 a bottle! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh what an absolutely gorgeous colour! Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Such a stunning shade:) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Butter London and this shade is gorgeous! I am actually wearing one of their polishes now in 'No more wait-y Katie' but it's really disappointing to be honest-having said that it's the only disappointing one I have tried from them xx

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Butter London polishes and the only one I have been disappointed with was "Teddy Girl" because the formula was terrible even worse than Essie "Fiji" if that's possible lol! xx

      Delete
  4. i am wearing Disturbia by Wet N Wild...a blackish-purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds like a great colour for Autumn!:) xx

      Delete
  5. Eeep That is such a gorgeous colour! I wish I did buy a couple of Butter polishes, but maybe I'll see a sale or something on them one time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous I can't stop looking at my nails! Yeah defo get it if you see a sale on it:) xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried Butter polishes before, but I've seen so many cute colors! Love this one especially.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to at least try one, they have amazing colours!:) xx

      Delete
  7. i've gotta try a butter polish one day. love their colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete