Products I am loving right now #2

Friday, 7 June 2013



Hi everyone! How are you all doing? It's the weekeend- whooo hooo!! Okay I will try and contain my excitement and share with you guys the products I have been loving  recently so lets get started.

Soap &Glory "The Scrub of your life"
First of all this scrub smells ah-mazing! So fresh and fruity. This is a foaming scrub and the scrubbing particles are not harsh and it exfoliates really well and afterwards my skin is left feeling so incredibly soft and smooth. I love the pink packaging, it's just so pretty and girly.

Thierry Mugler- Angel perfume
Thierry Mugler Angel is an iconic scent which I have rediscovered again and fallen back in love with it. It is a winter scent but that hasn't stopped me using it recently. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume which blows both my sister's minds because they hate it with a passion lol!  This is definitely a love or hate perfume but I absolutely adore it. I am not great at describing scents but some of the notes include chocolate, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pitchuoli. It's a strong scent and a little bit goes a long way which is why I only spray it once and that's enough for me otherwise it can get overpowering really quickly.

Essie Cute as a button 
Essie's cute as a button is a beautiful coral-pink shade that screams summer! It's the perfect mani/pedi colour and I am currently wearing it on my toes right now. I love how bright and vibrant this is and it's just a nice pop of colour on the nails.

YSL Shocking Mascara 
One of the things I like about this YSL Shocking Mascara is that it lengthens my lashes like no other! It is also one of the blackest black mascaras I've ever tried however it is also incredibly clumpy and I am not a fan of the clumpy look! So to limit it's clumpiness I wipe the access mascara on a clean piece of tissue and take my time applying the mascara. Oh and how luxe is the packaging? It is just so beautiful with the gold tube and embossed logo.

Nars blush In Torrid.
Torrid is a  pretty blend of pink and coral with golden shimmer and I just lurve using this blush. It creates a gorgeous glow to my cheeks and instantly brightens up my complexion. At the moment Torrid is the perfect everyday blush for me  It is finely milled, blends easily and is pigmented! What's not to love?

What products have you been loving recently?

19 comments:

  1. I love nars blushes, I just want to collect them all. And I've smelt that perfume it does have a wintry scent but it really is a lovely scent, the bottle is cute too. c:

    xo, Janiecy
    http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Nars blushes are best I've tried so far! The bottle is so cute, love it!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of everything :) I love anything by Soap & Glory! I love both the Angel and Alien perfumes and that NARS blush shade looks beautiful, I've never swatched or seen it before :))) xxx

    ❤ www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap and Glory have some great products! Oooh I have to sniff Alien soon, lots of people love that scent! Defo swatch Torrid if you can, it's a great blush. xx

      Delete
  3. I've been loving the new Essie spring colors, revlon lip butters, L'oreal BB cream and Rimmel face primer.
    NEW follower to your blog. I'd love if you'd check mine out too if you have time!
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh what great products you've been loving! I am already following your blog!! xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. isn't it gorge! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  5. Love the color of your Essie polish! Now following you!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it stunning! Thanks for following! xx

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Angel was my teenager fragrance. I was dying of love for him and now I just can't use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great perfume isn't it? why can't you use it now? xx

      Delete
  8. I am LOVING Nars Orgasm blush right now!! Perfect for all skin tones!
    Followed ya!

    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that blush is really pretty too! Thanks for following, following you too! xx

      Delete
  9. I have been eying out Torrid for a while now, it seems like the perfect blush to warm up your complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Defo try it, you will love it! xx

      Delete