Oops I Splurged Again!

Tuesday, 11 June 2013



Hi everyone!

I went a bit crazy with the online shopping again. I really need to do something about that. While I think of a way to do that, here is what I bought. So my first stop was Cult Beauty because I desperately needed an oil for my super dry skin. I've heard great things about the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil so I popped it in my online basket and I hope it will work wonders on my skin. Miranda Kerr is also a fan of Rosehip oil so I will be delighted if I wake up with glowing skin like hers.

Then I hit beauty Expert. I was just browsing the site, not expecting to buy anything and then I saw that they were doing a 3 for 2 on Essie nail polishes so I knew I couldn't pass that up and I had to take advantage of this great deal lol!  Beauty Expert also stock Butter London lacquers so I obviously couldn't resist Teddy Girl ,the milky pink shade I've wanted for ages and now I finally have it I am disappointed with the formula because it's so streaky! It took three coats to reach full opacity, 3 coats? Aint nobody got time for that ! Whilst I am disappointed with the formula I still adore the colour and I posted a notd pic on Instagram If you want to see how it looks on my nails.

Next into the basket was Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Dare. I saw a post from Hafsa from Muslimah Beauty raving about this colour so I knew I had to have it! I love her blog and anything she recommends I know it's going to be great! I am excited to try this pretty blush and I will let you know my thoughts on it soon. Lip balm to me is a "can't live without product". Nuxe Reve de Miel was all the rage last year and every blogger known to man was talking about this product. I've tried it and I ....LOVE  it!! It's incredibly moisturising and nourishing on the lips!

Lastly the three beautiful Essie nail polishes, Knockout Pout, Van D Go and Watermelon.I went a bit nail polish crazy but hey you can never have too many nail polishes right? However these nail lacquers are the old formula with the old brush which means it's a STREAKY mess! "cries". So the formula is awful and next time I am just going to stick to the Essie polishes from the diffusion line at Superdrug or Boots. You would think that will be it on the nail polish front but I also bought the Essie Resort 2013 collection from BeautyBay. Ooops!

Have you tried any of these products? What have you purchased recently?




















































18 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try a Daniel Sandler blush x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about his blushes that I had try it! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey there, I just tagged you in my This or That post.
    I hope you do it too. c:

    http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/2013/06/tag-this-or-that.html

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 for 2 on Essie, would have been rude not to :p
    Megan xx

    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE Butter nail polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they have amazing colours! xx

      Delete
  5. Nice little splurge! Those Essie lacquers look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are sooo incrediably pretty! xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many good things about the Daniel Sandler blushes. I need to try one soon! xx

    elledoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo try one! I am such an enabler lol! xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I'm exactly the same! I love nail polishes but I am yet to try the butter one! Essie colours are lovely!
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good it's not just me then lol! Oooh you have at least try one of the Butter London polishes, even though this was one was streaky, their colours are amazing! xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too, it's such a shame about the formula though! xx

      Delete
  9. Butter London have gorgeous colours - I agree about the formula though, ive had the same problem before!!!

    miss-rowe-roberts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame because I adore the colour but the formula just lets it down! xx

      Delete