Essie Resort 2013 Collection

Sunday, 23 June 2013

I think you all know by now that I lurve me some Essie nail polishes and when I saw the swatches of the Resort 2013 Collection, I instantly fell in LOVE with the shade In The Cab-ana. I was ready to run out and purchase it only to discover that this collection is not being stocked in Boots or Superdrug. So then I hit up Beauty Bay and saw that they were selling a mini set of the nail polishes for £10.99 which I think is a great deal! I think mini sized nail polishes is the way to go because I am never going to use up a full sized polish.





Let's take a minute and admire how pretty these nail polishes look!






In The Cab-ana is my favourite colour out the four. I just cannot resist bright aqua blue shades and
this is the ultimate summer colour! This gorgeous shade is the perfect accessory to summer outfits and is the must-have shade in the collection for me. Now onto First timer I never thought that I'll own a green nail polish but this a fresh wearable green that will be gracing my nails very soon. Under where is a pretty lilac colour and at first glance reminded me of Splash Of Grenadine,however this colour is a lot  more lighter.Nothing says summer like a bright coral shade and Come Here will look amazing on both nails and toes and it will definitely be one of my summer staple colours.

Have you picked up any of these nail polishes? Which one has caught your eye?


32 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over these four colors since they came out! I gotta get em!
    Kallie, But First, Coffee or But First, Coffee on BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to get them! These nail polishes are just too pretty to resist lol!

      Delete
  2. First timer is my favourite! May have to pick that up. Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo pick it up, it's super pretty! xx

      Delete
  3. Ahh i love Essie! Looks like you did nab yourself a bargain there. Can't decide which one I like best, they're all gorgeous!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah what a total bargain! All the shades are stunning but my fave is definitely in the cab-ana! xx

      Delete
  4. I love essie polishes but sadly I don't actually own any. If I had to chose one from this collection I'd chose the pink one in come here or maybe the purple one, they're so pretty. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you definitely need an Essie nail polish in your life lol! xx

      Delete
  5. The mini are such a fab way to try out the colours! I bought the big bottles of In The Cab-ana and First TImer - they're so much fun for summer yay! xx

    www.exoddinary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love the mini's, wished I discovered them earlier! xx

      Delete
  6. Essie rarely gets it wrong, and I like these four shades :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their colour range is amazing and these four shades are so perfect for summer! xx

      Delete
  7. I love Essie and I love the cab ana and the first timer! These are most def my kind of colours!
    Lovely read!
    Suz x
    Bloosieslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! In the cab-ana is so stunning and I can't wait to wear first timer! thanks! xx

      Delete
  8. Ooh they sound really good and the mint colour is pretty! I’m in need of a new beauty spree, might have to go to boots and look out for it! Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo check it out but it is not available in Boots. I got mine from beautybay.com. xx

      Delete
  9. I have to agree with you In The Cab-ana does is the shade that catches my eye, looks a lovely shade!
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely the stand out shade! xx

      Delete
  10. These are beautiful - going to have to go with the crowd here and say In the Cab-ana is the nicest!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah totally it's a such a pretty colour! xx

      Delete
  11. I want to try all these colors but First Timer is the one that I'm lusting after the most! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure about first timer at first but now I really like it and it's totally wearable! xx

      Delete
  12. I agree about mini nail polishes! These are all beautiful colours, I can't wait to try Essie nail polishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that Lilac color! but yes all those colors are just gorgeous and very Summer-y!
    oh ye I have tagged you to do the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty! check out the rules on my blog!

    fivetwocertified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors of the Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ouuu lala I love this new collection I might need to go out and grab it In the Cab-ana has to be my favourite. Anyways I really enjoyed your blog so I nominated it for the Liebster Award. Follow my blog and check out the blog post I have on the Liebster Award. :D

    Gabrielle

    http://gaborillaa.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete