Review: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick In Bellissima

Saturday, 1 June 2013

The Spring/Summer months is the time of the year when I bust out a bright lip and the lipstick that has been gracing my lips recently is Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Bellissima. It's a pretty red shade which flatters and brightens my complexion. When I swatch it and apply it to my lips it's more of a red-berry colour. I purchased this lipstick last year,when I splurged at the Dior counter and fell in love with the vibrant colours and creamy formulas. Alongside Bellisima I also purchased Paparazzi a beautiful berry shade that instantly became a staple in my collection and was my go-to lipstick for the Autumn and Winter months. The two Dior lipsticks were a VERY expensive splurge, but what I can say?  I lurve me some Dior!



One of my favourite things about this lipstick is the creamy formula. This lippie applies smoothly and glides on like a dream. It's so moisturising which is my kind of lipstick. I love how light-weight it feels on the lips. I am tempted to buy another shade but I think I will resist because I already went a bit mad buying two but I think it's worth it. The lipstick lasted up to 4 hours on me which I think is fine with lipsticks like this with a  balmy texture. Bellisima is semi- pigmented as I can see some of my natural lip colour showing through. As the lipstick wears off, it leaves behind a lovely stain. For the rest of my makeup I just keep it simple with tinted moisturiser, lashings of mascara and I am good to go!


The packaging is luxurious and the vibrant black casing is a classic and sleek style, you would  expect from Dior. I feel very glamorous when I pop this out to reapply lol!


So overall I love the lipstick and if you happen to be casually passing a Dior counter, swatch it and see what you think? Have you tried any of the Dior Addict Extreme Lipsticks?  Which one is your fave?














                                       
                                       

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Love using this at the moment.x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any Dior lipsticks, the packaging is beautiful- as is the colour! Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to at least try one, you will be addicted lol!
      I adore the packaging and the colour is just gorge! xx

      Delete
  3. This is SO pretty! It's like a rich berry color. Can't beat Dior!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it stunning? When I swatch it and apply it to my lips it's more of a red-berry colour and this the sort of shade that looks differently on people. Definitely can't beat Dior!

      Delete
  4. A very Helpful review :D well written :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,that means a lot to me:) xx

      Delete
  5. Great review lovely! I absolutely love the look of the lipstick, it looks like the perfect shade for summer! <3 I will have to go swatch it! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I LOVE it! Defo swatch it and prepare to love in love lol! xx

      Delete
  6. Such a gorgeous shade! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. check out my blog & follow if you life :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that packaging is to die for! And that colour is beautiful, I think this'll be going on my wish list xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the packaging is so luxe and this is definitely a lippie to add to your wish list. xx

      Delete
    2. The packaging is really cuuuute! If I’m going to have this, I’d hesitate to throw the empty lippie in a garbage bin! XD
      xo,
      ~Pauline @Kallony

      Delete