Products I have been loving

Friday, 3 May 2013


Hi guys,  so today I am going to talking about the five products I have been loving recently so let's get into it.


 My hands have been so dry lately and I wanted to inject some much needed moisture back into them. My other hand cream wasn't cutting it so I headed over to L'Occitane, last friday and purchased their famous Shea Butter Hand Cream. Everyone talks about this cream and it's always winning awards so I wanted to try it for myself. Also this hand cream is sold every 3 seconds! Impressive right? So now I finally have it and I am absolutely in love with it!I have to say this is one of the best hand creams I have ever used! It's so moisturising and my hands are left feeling super soft.

I just adore this Chanel lipstick! Bonheur is a gorgeous red-violet colour with silver sparkles that  looks great on. Not only is it a stunning vibrant shade but the formula is also amazing! It glides on so effortlessly and just applies like a dream. I adore the balmy texture and how lightweight it feels on the lips. However because of that balmy texture this lippie doesn't last long on me only 1 to 2 hours. I don't mind reapplying but it would be great if the lasting power was better. The Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks are a sheer formula although Bonheur is pigmented and has good colour pay off. I know it's gonna be my go-to lipstick this summer. Also how beautiful is Chanel's packaging? It just exudes glamour.

I won't talk about this blush a lot because I have done a review  on it and I know Nars Exhibit A blush looks scary in the pan but it's actually quite wearable if you use a light hand. You can look a bit crazy if you use too much so you have to be gentle with the application. Now I have the technique down, this blush gives me a gorgeous natural glow to my dark skin. If you are a women of colour this blush is a must-have because it compliments our skin tones really well. I use my MAC 116 brush to apply the blush and I use light strokes and then I blend it out a lot so it looks natural.



Mac Raizin Blush is an oldie but a goodie. It is a  matte reddish brown colour that gives a natural flush to my cheeks and just looks good on my dark skin tone. I think this was my first ever MAC blush and I still really love using it. I don't buy Mac blushes anymore, I have moved on to Nars but this is another must-have blush for darker skin tone beauties.What I love about this blush is that it works with a variety of different makeup looks and is just very versatile because it can be used as a contour colour as well as a crease colour when applying eyeshadows. It's very pigmented and applies smoothly on the cheeks. I use my Mac 116  blush and it just deposits the right amount of blush onto the cheeks.

This Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polish in the colour Grapefruit is a recent purchase from Boots and is the nail lacquer that is gracing my nails at the moment. I love the bright neon pink shade so much I can't stop looking at my nails.I also love the high-shine finish. The consistency is quite thick and comes out a bit gloopy but this is still a bargain at £3.99.I also purchased Greenberry which is a gorgeous aqua green shade and I'm really excited to try that too. I am still on the hunt for a good top coat, so if anyone can recommend me one that will be great.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will back soon with a haul.





39 comments:

  1. love the lipstick <3 <3 <3
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it gorgeous? Following your blog now:)

      Delete
  2. I would love to have the chanel lippy

    Thanks for dropping by

    Keep in touch
    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a beautiful shade and it was my first Chanel lipstick!

      Delete
  3. Exhibit A looks so gorgeous, I bet it would look stunning with darker skin tones, red blushes on me just bring out the redness I never knew I had haha, I still love them anyway. The Chanel lipstick looks beautiful! I'm following you now :)
    Beauty For Thought.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!It really brightens up my skintone! Exhibit A does work with lighter skin tones, you just need t use a lighter hand. I just love this Chanel lippy it's such a gorgeous shade. Following your blog too:)

      Delete
  4. thanks for follow me dear <3
    follow you back now :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! I have so many nars blushes but I don't have Exhibit and is so beautiful,great post,you have a new follower!
    pass by my blog if you like;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have quite a few Nars blushes already, then you definitely need Exhibit A lol! Following your blog now:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great product reviews <3

    http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/
    &
    bloglovin-http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7423167/?claim=yxjm3r57h6q

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Chanel Lipstick ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. the chanel lipstick looks like an amazing color! I never tries chanel lipsticks definitely looks like i should though :) xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them if you can though they are a bit pricey.xx

      Delete
  10. lovely blog :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    The Nars blush looks so nice! Been dying to try the Barry M Jelly nails too! xx
    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome:) I love Exhibit A! You should try the Barry M nail polishes soon,all the colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That lipstick looks like such a lovely colour!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that nail pain shade. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous shade isn't it? Thanks for following my blog, following you too now:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have NARS Exhibit A as well, and I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know it's an amazing blush:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loccitane Shea butter hand cream is my all-time favourite! The Chanel lipstick looks gorgeous as well, perhaps too dark for my skin tone. Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that hand cream so much! I think this shade will suits lots of different skin tones:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely! Love the polish color.

    Follow me and I'll follow back.

    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow that nars blush does look super vibrant! i'm super pale so i don't think i'll be able to pull it off! def thinking of trying the hand moisturizer though...my husband has very dry chapped hands and we've tried almost everything under the sun except this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will be able to pull it off if you use a tiny bit it looks really natural:) Deffo try the hand cream, I love it and hopefully it will work for your husband.

      Delete
  22. WOW! I like that Chanel lipstick color! So gorgeous! ^^.

    Little Beauty Lashes
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know, such a beautiful shade:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love L'Occitane hand creams! Nothing else makes the cut for my dry skin in the winter!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It's an amazing hand cream! xx

      Delete