Mini Beauty Haul

Sunday, 12 May 2013



Hi guys, I hope you all had a great weekend! So I have been doing a little bit of shopping and  have a haul for you  today mainly consisting of nail polish but who doesn't love a good nail polish haul?


Out of all the nail polishes I purchased Butter London's Slapper is my favourite! This lacquer has been on my "to buy" list for the longest time! I can't wait to paint my nails with this soon and do a nail of the day post. It's just the most beautiful bright teal shade! I know this is going to be my go-to colour for spring/summer.There are so many other amazing shades that I want to pick up but I am trying to resist......for now! Oh and how great is it that Butter London is available at Boots now?

I am always drawn to the Essie stand as soon as I enter Boots or Superdrug and last week I purchased Splash Of Grenadine which is a pretty pink/purple shade that I have been rocking all week. I don't have a colour like this in my collection so I was excited to pick it up. It applied really smoothly and was opaque in two coats and lasted three days without chipping. The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints have had a lot of hype surrounding them so along with Grapefruit, I also picked up Greenberry. A stunning  aqua green shade that will give a pop of colour to any outfit. All the colours in this line are gorgeous and I will definitely be back for more.


I added Rimmel's Sundowner nail polish in my basket last minute and just fell in love with this super bright orange-red shade.It just screams summer and is the perfect manicure and pedicure colour. The newest addition to my small Revlon lip butter collection is Wild Watermelon. A pretty pink- coral colour that will be gracing my lips very soon. I've heard people say that Sleek's blushes are really good so while I was browsing the aisles at Superdrug I decided to pick up Pomegranate. A  beautiful pink-berry shade with shimmer that will easily become my everyday blush colour and at £4.49 it doesn't break the bank!

What have you guys been buying recently?



38 comments:

  1. Very cute mini beauty haul! I like it! :D I would love to try Butter London nail polish and that Revlon lipstick someday.

    Little Beauty Lashes
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) You have to try the Butter London nail polishes they are amazing! The Revlon lip butters are so nice too:)

      Delete
  2. Love the nail polish colors, especially the Butter London one!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are all such pretty colours:) Butter London's slapper is my fave out of the bunch!

      Delete
  3. Sundowner is on my 'to-buy' list as well, looks so pretty! I also need to try some Butter London varnishes x

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sundowner is a gorgeous shade and so perfect for summer! Defo try some Butter London polishes,they are amazing:)

      Delete
  4. Love all of these, they'll all be so pretty for SS13 :)


    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, all of them are stunning shades for spring/summer:)

      Delete
  5. Slapper has been my go-to spring color as well! I love it on my toe nails!!! I still gotta find that lip butter, I keep reading great reviews on the new colors!


    fivetwocertified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the colour so much! Oh you have to try the lip butters! I am such an enabler lol!

      Delete
  6. The sleek blush looks a beautiful shade. I bought my first sleek eyeshadow palette the other week & absolutely love it so I'm now wanting to try there other products.
    Megan xx

    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about their eye shadow palettes!

      Delete
  7. love the colors of your nailpolish! :D

    http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are so pretty aren't they?

      Delete
  8. Ooooh you got Wild Watermelon, that is my favorite lip butter :-D Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was my favourite shade out of all the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blush looks amazing, sadly we don't have Sleek products here in Canada and I also can't seem to track down Revlon's new spring lip butters, its so frustrating. Great Post!!

    http://janiecyxo.blogspot.ca/

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you:) oh that's a shame Sleek isn't available in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for stopping by the blog. I think NARS Sheer Glow is a little overrated to be honest. It has a really gorgeous finish, but it doesn't last very long and it doesn't let your skin breathe. Whenever I wear it to work and I'm running around I'll without a doubt come home with a small blemish or two. Love chanel vitalumiere or the dior hydralife way more! Anyway, loving your recent favourites. I'm absolutely obsessed with the revlon lip butters! Strawberry shortcake and creme brulee are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Than you for letting me know about nars sheer glow. I think I will give it a miss then. I need my skin to breathe! That foundation gets so much hype. I really like the lip butters I want to pick up sorbet next which is one of the new colours. Strawberry shortcake is a pretty pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul - the butter london polish looks gorgeous! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) The butter london one is my fave!

      Delete
  15. love all your nail polish pics! i also picked up the lip butter in watermelon as well and loving them both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I love wild watermelon, it's a gorgeous shade!

      Delete
  16. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! :)

    The details are here: http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-liebster-award_15.html

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for nominating me:) I will do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Slapper is gorgeous! It's funny because I've always wanted Butter London polishes and Pomegranate from Sleek. I only have one Sleek blush so far xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I guess we have the same taste! xx

      Delete
  19. I really want to get some more revlon lip butters!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You defo need to get a lip butter lol! The new shades are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh ma gawd that Revlon lip butter colour is GORGEOUS! I have it in the light pink and I'm after the peach but that's just made its way onto my wish list too...

    Great blog! Check out mine if you have the time :) Meli xxx

    http://melissakeen037.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it gorgeous? I will check out your blog now.xx

      Delete
  22. Lovely haul, those nail polishes are so pretty and I love the colour of the lip butter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) Wild watermelon is a stunning shade! xx

      Delete
  23. What a pretty haul! I just started following your blog, I love it!! I'm new to blogging myself.
    I looove the lip butters, they are so perfect for spring, own of my all time favs is Cotton Candy.

    I've been on a BB Cream buying spree lately! I'm doing some traveling this summer and am trying to find the perfect one before that!

    My Blog But First, Coffee
    Kallie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments,I am glad you like my blog:) I'm loving the lip butters and want to get all the new shades lol! I am following your blog now:) xx

      Delete