My Mini Essie Collection

Wednesday, 10 April 2013


Behold the biggest Essie collection you will ever see.....not....I've only got 4! Its a crying shame I know! But give me time I'm working on expanding it. Until then I will share the four I have in my collection. I really like Essie polishes, the colour range is amazing and the cute white lid looks so chic and clean. I also love that Essie is available in Boots and Superdrug now but at £7.99 a bottle I don't love the price.

Essie Bahama Mama is a deep plum colour. This was the shade to rock in autumn and winter. This colour looks very chic and sophisticated on the nails. This is my most worn polish. Its my go-to polish whenever I am indecisive about what shade to rock. I also read somewhere that Rosie Fortescue from Made In Chelsea loves this polish also so that's cool to know if you are a fan of her.
So Essie's Mint Candy Apple is a cult favourite amongst nail lovers. Its one of the most raved about nail lacquers on blogs and on YouTube. It's not hard to see why because it's the most gorgeous mint pastel green colour ever! This is my all time favourite nail polish, and its a must-have for spring!It is a cream formula and is opaque in two coats.

Cute As A Button is another pretty colour that screams Spring. The shade is a perfect pinky coral colour and I absolutely adore this shade. I love how vibrant it is and is also a great pedicure colour. It's such a fun spring and summer shade that pops on the nails.
Fiji is another cult favourite and while I love the milky pink shade, the consistency is streaky and its hard to apply. However when you have the application down it looks very chic and understated on the nails. Butter London has a shade in their collection called Teddy Girl which is a similar colour to Fiji which is on my wish-list to pick up soon.

Do you love Essie's nail polishes? Which is your must-have shade?

30 comments:

  1. Cute as a button looks so pretty, I think Off the shoulder is my favourite Essie shade, but I want to try Fiji

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiji is a pretty shade but so streaky. I never seen Essie's off the shoulder, may check that out next time I am in Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Essie nail polishes! The quality is incredible and the shades are all ti die for! :)) I just did a review on the Lilacism; it's such a fab color! <3

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie do have amazing colours, just their formula lets them down sometimes.
    I will check out your post now. Lilacism is a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your collection! I think I need to get Mint Candy Apple in my life... pronto! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Mint candy apple is a beautiful shade! You should deffo get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful shades, one of my favourites is 'Geranium' which is the perfect red. Im a new follower and would love if you followed me too! x

    http://beautyblahblahblah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love red polishes and will check out Geranium next time I am in Boots. Just followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I do love Essie, have you seen there new collection 'in the cab-ana' beautiful new shades.

    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes I have seen some pics online and all the colours are really pretty especially 'In the Cab-ana' which is a pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as a button and bahama mama are gorgeous! I really wanted Bahama mama in autumn but I already have so many polishes.seriously regret not buying it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, both shades are stunning! I am still going to be rocking bahama mama in the spring.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty pretty colours!^^ I'm a new follower, just wondering if you'd like to follow back?:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, love all the shades! definitely, just follwed you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to try Cute As A Button, looks like a great shade!!
    follow for follow?
    http://graciiousme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like cute as a button
    my favorite essie shade so far is 'lady like'

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've wanted to try ladylike for the longest time! I have a big list of Essie polishes to buy now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't have many Essie polishes either (3 I think? One of which I won from them). I really want more though; all of these colours are fab. If I had to pick, I'd say I really need to get Mint Candy Apple and Fiji!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love mint candy apple! That shade is a must-have in anyone's nail polish collection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahh I love the bahama mama and the mint candy apple
    they have to be fave of the 4!
    I totally agree with you about the price though it is a little steep.
    I went into Boots yesterday and they have some really cute models own pastel colours out that are scented, deff on my next purchase of polishes :)

    www.hanging-in-my-closet.blogspot.com

    thank you for the comment you left
    chanelle jade x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those two shades are gorgeous! oooh I never tried models own. I will check it out soon because I love pastel shades and they are scented too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I looove the mint candy apple!

    http://www.nadirapermata.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is all time favourite polish!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute as a button looks so pretty! x

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Everyone always loves Fiji but when I see it in the store I can never get myself to actually buy it..hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the shade but it's just so streaky and not worth the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yeah cute as a button is so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete