My Instagram Pictures.

Monday, 22 April 2013

Hi guys, it's official I have joined the world of instagram and I absolutely love it! I am sure you all know what instagram is but for those of you who don't it is an app where you take pictures, apply filters and then share it. I mainly just post pretty makeup pics on there lol. However who knew uploading Instagram pictures on to blogger was so complicated? If you guys know better ways of getting IG pics on to your blogs, let me know please.If you want to follow me my username is @Amakeuphabit.

6 comments:

  1. You are going to get so hooked on it, i am fully addicted to instagram!Love it!
    Megan xx
    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am already hooked on it and obsessed lol.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love instagram.. i always am posting photos.. i try to remember to post photos when i post on my blog to try to bring more folks but i forget a lot.

    kittenreviewsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think I would love instagram this much but I am so obsessed with it at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used the angel for several years!
    Now I just love the bottle ahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I love that perfume too!

    ReplyDelete