Review: Revlon Colorburst lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Saturday, 30 March 2013


Hi everyone,

I can't believe it's taken me this long to buy the Revlon lip butters considering these products came out last year! When the lip butters first hit the shelves,I wasn't really impressed with the shade selection and the only colour that stood out to me was Raspberry pie so I am glad I finally picked it up. The lip butters are a combination of a lipstick and a lip balm. First of all I love the shade it's a beautiful raspberry pink. The colour pay off is amazing because it is so opaque, which I absolutely love! The lip butter applies smoothly and is moisturising.

This shade compliments dark skin complexions really well so if you are women of colour,definitely check this colour out. I really like the Chanel inspired quilted packaging. I also think that's its cool that you are able to see the colour of the lip butter because of the clear caps which just makes it easier for everyone to find the shade they want.

There a couple of shades I want to get my hands on especially Red Velvet but is only available in the US so hopefully Revlon will bring that shade to the UK. The Lip Butters are available at Boots and Superdrug and are priced at £7.99. I do think that the price tag is a bit expensive for a high street/drug store product but when I bought it, it was £5.00 because Revlon had a deal on. So have you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? What do you think?



6 comments:

  1. Thanks! Yes berry smoothie is another pretty shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade!

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, thanks for giving me a comment and letting me know about your review. Sugar Plum is my favorite shade in the line (as you saw in my review). I wish you had swatches in this post though :( I love the pictures though, there really great quality.
    Keep up the good work and reviews.

    - Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yeah I should have had swatches so that colour can be seen better.

    ReplyDelete