Boots Mini Haul

Sunday, 24 February 2013





So I did a little order at Boots and bought a couple of beauty products that I have wanted to buy for awhile and I am going to show you guys what I purchased. I will just be telling you my initial  impression because I haven't used some of the products long enough to do a full review yet.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick In Plum
I have wanted to try these lipsticks for absolute ages ever since Michele1218 talked about it on one of her YouTube videos. First of all I really like the shade but the scent of this lipstick puts me off. I can't describe the scent but it has a really weird smell almost like it has gone off. It's such a shame because I adore the shade but I don't see me rocking this lipstick any time soon .But seen as I purchased for £5 I am not too disappointed.
I also got the Revlon Colorburst Lipstick In Fuschia which is a beautiful bright fuschia shade which is quite similar to Mac girl about town,which I haven't tried but always wanted too. I really like the Chanel- esque quilted packaging, which looks very chic. This lipstick also has a smell but it is not as strong as the plum shade so I can handle wearing this. Have you guys tried these Revlon lipsticks? Does your Revlon lippie have a funny smell?

Revlon colorburst Lip Butter
I know you guys must be thinking you only bought this lip butter recently? I know this is another product I am late on buying but when the lip butters first hit the shelves I wasn't that excited despite the hype surrounding them.But I am glad I finally purchased it in the colour Raspberry pie, which is a pretty raspberry pink shade. I have worn this a couple of times and I love the colour pay off because it is so opaque. So keep an eye out on a review of the raspberry lip butter coming soon.


Hydraluron
Out of all the products I purchased I was really excited to buy hydraluron because I have read excellent reviews about it. I have wanted to try to this ever since Caroline Hirons posted about that this on her blog and put it in her hall of fame after three days! Caroline hirons is a beauty expert and anything she recommends, I know it's going be amazing! I love reading her blog for skincare advice and reviews on products. So Hydraluron is basically a hydration serum which has hyaluronic acid and is supposed to " increase skin hydration from below the surface and hold up to 1,000 times it's weight in water". I am going to do a full review on this product when I have been using this for a bit longer but so far so good!

Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Balm
I first heard about this balm from Fleurdeforce on YouTube and she was saying how much she loves it and I was intrigued and wanted to try it for myself. Basically this is a hair mask and it is a solid balm formula,which turns into an oil when rubbed between your hands. You are then meant to apply it to your hair either 20 minutes before you shampoo or leave it overnight and then wash your hair. You are meant to use it once a week and it  promises to condition and nourish your hair.This retails for £16.99 but I got on offer for £11.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain.
Now I have heard a lot about this lip stains and I know I am late to the party on this product however I am excited to report back and tell you guys what I think. I bought the colour Crush which is a beautiful deep plum colour. And at the moment I can't get enough of these berry and plum shades, which is also on trend for the winter season. I love this lip stain because it is so easy to use, opaque has a nice minty scent and I definitely want to pick up another shade.


So have you been shopping at boots? What do you think of these products?




No comments:

Post a Comment